Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up 2011

My last post was about wrapping my gifts, now Christmas has come and gone, and it's the eve of the New Year! The holidays were wonderful. I had a two week vacation from work, we celebrated a birthday, shared in a Hanukkah celebration, had family visit from out of town, made gingerbread houses, and enjoyed our annual Christmas Tea with the girls in the family - and this year we brought along the little boys. We planned menus, and shopped for food, and cooked for what seemed like endless hours. The reward - we feasted on Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, and had the best Christmas Dinner ever! Toss in a few Christmas miracles, and it was perfect! Feeling grateful, so very grateful.

Now, as I sit here on the eve of a new year, with my littlest grandson asleep in my room, I have wishes. I wish for happiness, I wish for good health, I wish for joy and peace, and I wish for goodness. To my family, to my friends, I wish you all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment